General input

Coordinator
Jan 17, 2009 at 10:03 AM
Any one have any questions or suggestions don't hesitate to ask
Jan 31, 2009 at 7:05 PM
I am trying the inforeporter, but I cant connect to Analysis Services 2005 Database.
When I want to make the connection I have the error Subscript Out of Range.
I check the values of the connection and its ok. With the same values I can connect from MS Excel, but not with InfoReporter. I chek the permissions of my AS too.
Thank you.

Coordinator
Feb 1, 2009 at 4:47 PM
Edited Feb 2, 2009 at 5:18 AM

Hi thanx for trying the reporter out, sorry that you can’t connect to 2005 I don’t have MSAS2005 but just try change the version number of the provider to Provider=MSOLAP.3

I can see that the gui needs to be changed a bit to be more userfriendly since it always put Provider=MSOLAP.2 back
Hope this helps

Sent: den 31 januari 2009 21:06
To: Magnus Pettersson
Subject: Re: General input [InfoRpt:44443]

I am trying the inforeporter, but I cant connect to Analysis Services 2005 Database.
When I want to make the connection I have the error Subscript Out of Range.
I check the values of the connection and its ok. With the same values I can connect from MS Excel, but not with InfoReporter. I chek the permissions of my AS too.
Thank you.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (InfoRpt@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email InfoRpt@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.233 / Virus Database: 270.10.14/1920 - Release Date: 01/27/09 18:15:00

Feb 2, 2009 at 3:25 PM
Yes, changing the provider to MSOLAP.3 and I connect with server and can see the catalogs. But not the cubes. When I try to select the cube, the connection come back to MSOLAP.2
There are any way to connect to use your excelent development?
Thanks.
Coordinator
Mar 16, 2009 at 6:35 AM
Hi!

In the new version this is fixed

/Magnus