Problem when i try to create Folder

Apr 16, 2009 at 10:01 AM
Hello comunity

When i try to create a Folder, the program open a window to insert my folder name, but when i click OK, i have always the same message
:
Please enter a name
After this message , if cancel the folder as create but without name.

Someone could me explain why?

Many thanks

Luis Santos / BigLevel

----
Coordinator
Apr 17, 2009 at 8:09 AM
You should not create folders with the program. You should create it in explorer
Coordinator
May 4, 2009 at 10:30 AM
Yesterday I got the same error as you have described

I have corrected it now and uploaded version 2.65, Sorry for not understanding that it was a folder in the Report structure U were trying to create

Br Magnus
May 5, 2009 at 10:05 PM
Hello Magnus

I have install the version 2.65 and i have the same problem, i cannot create a folder in the report structure.
When i right click and select create new folder, a dialog box open to introduce my folder name, but i have the same message to ask me
to introduce a name ???

i don´t know what the problem, could you explain better this process or if i make something wrong.

Many thanks

Best regards

Luis Santos / BigLevel

----
Coordinator
May 6, 2009 at 6:34 AM
I made a mistake yesterday not uploading correct version please try again. Sorry for the inconvenience

Br Magnus
May 7, 2009 at 8:54 AM
Hello MAgnus

Thanks for your reply, now the program work fine

Best regards

Luis Santos / BigLevel

On Qua Mai 6 7:34 , emap <notifications@codeplex.com> sent:

> From: emap I made a mistake yesterday not uploading correct version please try again. Sorry for the inconvenience
>
>
>
>Br Magnus
> Read the full discussion online. To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed]) To
start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed] You are receiving this email because you subscribed
to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com. Please note: Images and attachments
will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

----